• gallery

Delivering Heat to a Fire-Damaged High School in the Bronx

  1. Boiler rental Monsignor Scanlan High School
  2. BoileRoom rental
  1. Boiler rental Monsignor Scanlan High School
  2. BoileRoom rental

BoileRoom Rentals came to the aid of Monsignor Scanlan High School in the Bronx after a devastating three-alarm fire broke out on the evening of Friday, January 17, 2014. The blaze severely damaged the boiler room and other areas of the school building.

BoileRoom Rentals Manager and Partner Frank Mina received a call from the school’s heating contractor at about 10:00 a.m. on Sunday, asking if the company could provide a temporary heating solution so that classes could resume as soon as possible the following week.

On the following Tuesday, January 21, the BoileRoom Rentals team braved a snowstorm and freezing temperatures that hit the area and delivered a trailer equipped with a state-of-the-art 350 hp mobile steam boiler onto the school grounds. BoileRoom Rentals made it possible for Monsignor Scanlan students to return to school just days later and enjoy safe, clean, energy-efficient heat and hot water.

Posted in: